IndustryOutsider is supported by its readers. When you purchase through links on the site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.
The ultimate in foot comfort for those who go hard on the pedal
M2O Industries is pleased to announce the launch of its latest innovation in sock wear – Active Endurance.
“By reworking our compression range, which is smashing it in all ultra-sports markets, we have been able to develop a new offering of technology and comfort for those who ride fast and hard”, explains Trent Fitzgibbins, Founder of M2O.
Tight and super comfortable without M2O‘s signature full-compression system, the new range features:
- Bolstered heel pads -reducing impact stress;
- M2O‘s Elite blended yarns -providing antibacterial protection, moisture wicking, and odour reduction with greater durability;
- Seamless toe boxes for maximum protection and longer wear while reducing chafing and blisters;
- Mesh panels for enhanced aeration and additional moisture wicking;
- Impact + Energy Transfer system, a fabric weave developed to direct and convert high-pressure tread points into energy zones along the foot and leg;
- Scientifically developed food bed tracks to improve grip and accelerate the moisture wicking process; and
- Heat transfer zones designed around the proximity of arteries and veins in the ankle of aid thermal exchange and keep the entire foot cooler.
As with all M2O products the new Active Endurance line is designed for fashion-minded riders and priced to ensure they are accessible for all.
Available in all sizes from anklets through to full knee length the new M2O Active Endurance keep your feet cooler and more comfortable than ever.
With all this innovation and comfort, priced from $15 upwards, visit any reputable bike retailer, or https://m2oindustries.com/ for more details on the full range of M2OActive Endurance socks.